10 Thoughts in English with meaning in Hindi, so in this article I will be sharing all those thoughts along with their meanings in Hindi. Ek sakaratmak dimag har ek cheez Mai mauka dhund leta hai. Thoughts are very important and useful words for human beings, they contain a lot of informative meanings that can help human beings to grow well in life.
There are many people who shared important and useful thoughts with the world so that people can read them and inspire their life, and it’s very helpful for us. And some people do not understand the meanings of English thoughts so I will also be explaining those thoughts in Hindi so that the people who visited this article, can understand the meaning of those thoughts well.
Keep reading this article till the end and you will get 50+ thoughts in english with meaning in hindi.
A positive mind finds opportunity in everything.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest- Benjamin Franklin
एक सकारात्मक दिमाग हर एक चीज मै मौका ढूंढ लेता है।
10+ thoughts in english with meaning in hindi
1. “Live your every day, as it had just begun.” – – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
हर एक दिन ऐसे जियो जैसे की वो अब ही शुरू हुआ है हर।”
2. “the difference Between a successful person and others, is not the lack of knowledge, but lack of will.”– Vince Lombardi“एक सफल युवक और दूसरो में फर्क उनका विद्या नहीं, नहीं उनकी ताकत, बल्कि उनका चाहत का फर्क रहता है।” 3. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the changes you miss to learn.” – Jack Canfield
“आसफल होने से मत डरो, डरो की तुम उससे कुछ सीखना ना भूलो।”
4. “Those who has self believe and self confidence, can also will the confidence of others.” – Hasidic proverb
“जिस इंसान को खुद पे पूरा भरोसा है, वो दूसरो का भी भरोसा जीत लेता है।”
5. “Do what you can, with whatever you have and wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“जो तुम कर सकते हो वह करो जो भी तुम्हारे पास है उसे इस्तेमाल करो चाहे तुम जहां भी हो।”
6. “you were never too late to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
“हम कभी इतने पुराने नहीं हुए ताकि एक नया सपना ना देख सके।”
7. “A positive mind finds opportunity in everything, whereas a negative mind finds fault in everything.”
“एक सकारात्मक दिमाग हर एक चीज में आगे बढ़ने का मौका ढूंढ लेता है बल्कि एक नकारात्मक दिमाग हर एक चीज में गलतियां ढूंढ लेता है।”
8. “it makes a big difference in your life when you to stay positive.” – Ellen DeGeneres
“अगर आप जीवन में सकारात्मक कहते हैं तो यह बहुत बड़ा बदलाव ला सकता है।”
9. “If you don’t like something, change it, if you can’t change it, change your attitude towards it.” – Maya Angelou
“अगर आपको कोई चीज अच्छा नहीं लगता तो उसे बदल दीजिए अगर आप नहीं बदल सकते तो अपना रवैया बदल दीजिए उस चीज के बारे में।”
10. “When things go wrong, don’t follow them.” – Elvis Presley
“जब चीजें गलत जा रही हों, तो उनका पालन ना करें।”
11. “The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
“भूतकाल में इतना दम नहीं कि वह वर्तमान बदल सके।”
12. “First of all you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
“सबसे पहले आपको यह कहना है, की मैं कर सकता हूं’।”
13. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can’t see the shadow.”
“अपने नजर को सूरज के और रखो और तुम्हें परछाई नहीं दिखेगी।”
14. “Positive thinking must be followed by positive actions.” – John c. MAXWELL
“सकारात्मक सोच तब तक काम ही करता जब तक कि उसे एक सकारात्मक काम के साथ जोड़ा जाए।”
15. “Change your thoughts and you can change the world.” – Nirman Vincent Peale
“अपने विचार को बदल कर देखो और तुम दुनिया बदल सकते हो।”
16. “If you don’t like that man, get to know him better.” – Abraham Lincoln
“अगर आप उस आदमी को पसंद नहीं करते, तो उसे अच्छी तरह से जानने की कोशिश करें।”
17. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
“आप कभी एक नकारात्मक सोच लेकर सकारात्मक जिंदगी नहीं जी सकते।”
18. “Attitude a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
“रवैया एक छोटा चीज है जो बहुत बड़ा अंतर लाता है।”
19. “Build your own dream, or someone else will hire you for building theirs.” – Farrah Gray
“आप अपने खुद के सपने सजाएं वरना कोई और आपसे उनके सपने सजाने के लिए रख लेंगे।”
20. “If you can’t do anything good to someone, never try doing something bad.”
“अगर आप किसी के लिए कुछ अच्छा नहीं कर सकते, तो कभी कुछ बुरा करने की कोशिश ना करें।”
21. “Life is not about enjoying, it’s about doing and enjoying.”
“जिंदगी हमेशा मजा करने का स्रोत नहीं, यह एक ऐसा जगह है जहां हम कुछ करके मजा लेते हैं।”
22. “If you have the capability to think good, make sure you also have the capability to do it.”
“अगर आप कुछ अच्छा सोचने की क्षमता रखते हैं, तो उसे करने का समता भी आपके अंदर होना चाहिए।”
23. “Things always possible for those who wants to make things possible.” – Purosotam Chauhan
“उनके लिए सब कुछ मुमकिन है जो चीज़ों को मुमकिन बनाने का सोच रखते हैं।”
24. “Happiness is not an agreement, it’s an attitude.”
“खुशी एक समझौता नहीं यह एक रवैया है।”
25. “If you think you can’t, you can’t, if you think you can, you will.”
“अगर आप सोचोगे कि आप नहीं कर सकते तो आप नहीं कर पाओगे, अगर आप सोचो की आप कर सकते हो, तो आप कर दोगे।”
“ज़िन्दगी एक साइकिल चलाने की तरह है, आपको संतुलन बनाए रखने के लिए चलते रहना होगा।”
26. “Great things happens to those who think themselves great.”
“महान चीजें उनके साथ होता है जो खुद को महान समझते हैं।”
27. “Live the life of struggle along with happiness, and you enjoy the real enjoyment of life.”
“अगर आप जिंदगी को सुनकर के साथ खुशी से जी लेते हैं तो आप जिंदगी का असली आनंद ले रहे हैं।”
28. “We are not what people think of us, we are what we want to be.”
“हम वो नहीं जो लोग में सोचते हैं, हम वही जो हम बनना चाहते हैं।”
29. “problems are not a problem until you ran from them instead of facing.”
“मुसीबतें तब तक मुसीबत नहीं हो सकता हम उसको सामना करने के गजह उससे भागे।”
30. “Under same situation, some people break themselves whereas some just break records.”
“एक ही परिस्थिति में, कुछ लोग खुद को तोड लेते है, और कुछ लोग, रेकॉर्ड्स तोड देते हैं।”
31. “Live the life you always wanted, never leave it for others.”
“वह जिंदगी जियो जो तुम हमेशा चाहते थे, कभी दूसरों के मत छोड़ो।”
32. “Make your dreams come true, through positive actions.”
“सकारात्मक कार्य से आपने सपनों को सच बनाए।”
“No matter what you are going through, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel.” – Demi lovato
“ये मैंने नहीं रखता कि आप किस रास्ते से जरेज हो, उस गुफे के एक कोने के बाद एक रोशनी जाजुर मिलेगी।”
“Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
“Sometimes you will never know the vale of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
“कभी आप उस वक्त की महत्व नहीं जान पाते, जब तक वो एक याद ना बन जाए।”
“Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.” – Hafez
“हमेशा उस चीज के पास रहे को आपको गर्व महसूस करवाता कि अप ज़िंदा हो।”.
thoughts in english with meaning in hindi
The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.Sydney J. Harris
“No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.”Wolfgang Riebe
Have you ever heard of someone totally perfect and without any fault? This quote makes much more sense when you think of yourself as weaker or lower than someone. There are still many people in the world who distract their life while looking at those and pointing out the things that they lack in their life.
This quote clearly confesses that no human of this world is perfect and has some faults in it. And those faults can be removed and replaced with new lessons and knowledge.
“It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
You might have come across many things that seemed impossible and you did even choose to try it once, wait! Is it the required thing to do? The answer is always no!
In life, things come in manners that we had not even imagined. And if we keep ignoring things because it seems impossible to us, then we will miss out on lots of lessons and opportunities in the entire life.
Always choose to try things before ignoring it. It may look impossible but when you would give it a try, you then choose to learn and explore new challenges in life.
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”- Helen Keller
Bad things are present all around us. If we focus on them, then we will get them in every path of life.
We are humans and had to do lots of things to gather the art of living.
It is always recommended to skip looking at the things which disappoint you, either by not doing them or choose something else.
We always have to look at the good things present all around. And try to cure the problems if possible at the moment.
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”- Willie Nelson
A beautiful quote by Willie Nelson teaches us the importance of positivity in life. Instead of saying, “I can’t” prefer saying, “I can.” Because this is life and here we have to explore and win.
Always think positive and hope for the betterment. Your journey may be tough, but you can make it!
“The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.” – Stephen Richards*Image
Never lose hope! It doesn’t matter whether how hard it is. Keep on trying, even if you failed many times. Never choose to stay silent after giving just a single try.
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
You must not always rely on the outcomes that life throws upon you. You have to explore things and search for opportunities. There might be tons of opportunities unexplored nearby you, start from small, and put your true efforts into it. Don’t always run on the path that everyone is following, create your own.
“Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is
the same.” – Francesca Reigler
short good thoughts in English with meaning;
The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
If you are living a life of disappointment with lots of memories for the things you did wrong, or if you consider your life as something less than what others have. Then you are not living your life happily. Trying to use what we have, and smiling with the face we got, is something very important. keep on growing and while, be happy.
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.Albert Einstein
Many people around us can be found unhappy just because of someone else’s involvement in their life. We must always remember that our aims and goals are the great source for motivation. Live with people, but also have some goals of your life.
Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.Seneca
Longer life is not of importance if you are not living happily with all love. Live well.
Thought of the day in Hindi and English;
Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.Gary Keller
Don’t search for the meaning of life. Simply be present for the people you love.Maxime Lagacé
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.Henry David Thoreau
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.Mae West
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.Lao Tzu
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.George Bernard Shaw
The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.Tony Robbins
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.Walt Disney
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.Nelson Mandela
Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself.Chinese Proverb
The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.B. B. King
I hope you liked this article, thank you for reading it, I shared thoughts in English with meaning in Hindi, and wish it was helpful for all those who read this article. If you wish, comment us, and we would add more Thoughts here in this article. I selected some best thoughts to share with people, and here it was.
If you are in a relationship, have a look at our love thoughts in Hindi, here we shared love Thoughts that you might like. It was an article about 10 Thoughts in English with meaning in Hindi but i have provided more than thirty thoughts here. If you aspire to acquire more related thoughts, enroll a comment and we would appreciate it adding some more thoughts that follows and let me know what use of these thoughts were to you, and which one would you like to select.
thank you for reading this article.
Thank you for reading this article ‘thoughts in English with meaning in Hindi’, share it if you liked.
More from us: